Wednesday, August 12, 2009

meet Tiffany!

Happy Wednesday! Today we meet Tiffany, this week's Sketchy Thursdays sponsor. Let's get to know Tiffany!


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, I am Tiffany of tiffzippy. First, I wanted to thank Diana for this wonderful opportunity today.
I grew up in Iowa and moved out to southern California almost five years ago and haven’t looked back.

My specialty is creating custom die cuts for scrapbooking and card making. I love being able to create just about anything as a die cut.
I have been scrapbooking for myself and others for seven years now and just recently opened my etsy shop when I purchased my digital die cutter for my die cut creations.

I have been busy building my shop one die cut at a time.
My favorite paper trend right now is textured paper, I can’t get enough of it—I love paper. I love how it brings another dimension to a scrapbook layout.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks, Tiffany! Pictured are a few of the items at TiffZippy that are just the cutest die cuts!
Don't forget to check out Tiffany's shop!


Get your Sketchy Thursdays entry in by 11:59 p.m. tonight by connecting to Mr.Linky in the right sidebar or posting a comment with your link here in order to qualify to win the scrappy prize from TiffZippy.



No comments: