Thursday, June 11, 2009

sketchy thursday and a winner


We have a SKETCHY THURSDAY winner!


This week's winner is Brenda's Joy (Brenda Smith). Her winning layout is posted below, and you can check out her blog HERE.

Thanks for playing along, Brenda! I love your interpretation of the sketch from last week, and those pics of your furbaby, too cute! E-mail me your shipping address to dianadesigns@rochester.rr.com and I will send you some scrappy goodies.

Thanks for playing along with the sketches, ladies! I love seeing what you come up with.


submitted by Brenda's Joy

submitted by Brittney

submitted by Mo Mo Stamper


Here is the sketch for this next week:

Post your layout that goes with this sketch by 11:59 p.m. EST on Wednesday, June 17. I will post a winner on Thursday morning and release a new sketch. As always, send me your ideas if there is a page that you really want to finish and are stuck on.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone who is playing along!


9 comments:

Brenda said...

awww Thank you sooo much! This made my day after the week I have had trying to get my "Mom" project done! This was the PERFECT break I needed! I know it is a bad pic of me no makeup & hair not done! But I wanted to focus on Dora...she is sooo funny!
Plus I am sooo new at doing this type of thing...it is soo much fun!
hugs
Brenda

Brittney said...

Congrats, Brenda! What a beautiful LO.

Love the sketch this week, so it looks like I'll be playing along =)

Unknown said...

yay brenda! loved your LO! enjoy the goodies! diana! i'm posting my sketch today after the blogoversary winner....and I'll try to get this sketch done today and post tomorrow so maybe we can get more to play with us!!!!

Brandy J. said...

Diana,

You are one talented lady! Your blog is fabulous and so are your projects.

Thanks for posting on my Paper Crafts Connection blog post and I hope you get to see your BFF real soon!

~Brandy J.

Deborah said...

Great Layouts!!

nancy jones said...

love the sketch hope you get to see your friend and congrats to Brenda. :) cute blog!

Unknown said...

Diana! I just got those Anna Griffin goodies! Love em! Thanks for doing these sketch challenges. They keep me creating! I'll be sure to spread the word about them too!

The Mom said...

Cute sketch and congrats to Brenda!!

heidi said...

Is this where I post my layout for the challenge ending 6/17? Hopefully...

Here's where it is on my blog: http://notbusyenuf.blogspot.com/2009/06/mothers-day-tea.html

Thanks for the awesome sketch and the chance to play! I look forward to participating in many more!

Heidi