Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a simply scrappy card



Here's the card that I submitted to Simply Scrapping for their member spotlight challenge. You had to include:
1. Shades of purple must be used ( at least 40% must be purple)
2. You must use
2 different lettering products
3. You must use
one circle
4. You must use
5 Buttons

Submissions are due July 3rd. If you have some time, scoot on over and take a crack at it.

Supplies: Bazzill Dotted Swiss card stock, Making Memories (sticker letters, journalling spot), Crate Paper (letter rub ons), Creative Imaginations (image)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!!!

bethchien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethchien said...

Ok, I am a retard. lol I just said the EXACT SAME THING scrappersu said. So, yes...I deleted my comment. So there! Don't sass me, woman!! NOw, let's see...
I really like your card alot. You know I love chandeliers and buttons...perfect card for me! lol

Unknown said...

LOVE chandeliers! Sounds like a fun challenge!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Great design on this card! The chandelier is so fun!

heidi said...

This is a total WOW card!!

Brenda said...

Sooo beautifly done!!!
hugs
Brenda