Saturday, May 2, 2009

happy national scrapbooking day!

There are challenges and crops going on all over today. I plan on participating in a few myself. The techniques I have ready to go are:
  • Use a stamp
  • Flower power
  • a butterfly project
  • handwritten journaling (and hidden journaling)
  • use alphabet stickers
  • use chipboard
  • use punches
  • glitter
  • cupcake it up!
  • use die cuts (out comes the Cricut!!)
  • use my fave brand (ummmm... BASIC GREY anyone?! yeah!)

Some challenges I hope to finish from the 2Peas GG are:

  • Use thickers
  • Do something yellow
  • No patterned paper at all (this should be way fun!)
  • Go circle crazy (another good one)
  • Emboss a stamp
  • A page inspired by fashion (another fun one)
Hope everyone is ready to go! On your mark... get set... YEAH, happy NSD!

Don't forget to comment on yesterday's thread to be eligible to win my NSD giveaway. I will announce a winner on Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy NSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mo

Deborah said...

Happy NSD to you :)

Blessed Ladybug said...

Thanks for visiting my site... I'm really enjoying your site... I going to copy and paste you NSD .... stuff i'm planing on doing some of them.. thanks again have a blessed day!