Tuesday, April 21, 2009

make sure to take pictures of everything

I have always been a fan of taking pictures, ever since my Kodak 110 when I was a kid. Today, with my son, I recognize the importance of capturing EVERYTHING! It doesn't matter if he's looking at the camera, smiling, frowning, drooling or crying. In the end, all that matters is that I snapped that picture. Life moves way too fast to hesitate.

In the above layout, I captured my son seeing snow fall for the "first time." Actually, he was already one, but it was his first realization that the snow he'd read about or seen in movies was outside his back door. He's not looking at the camera and the horizon is a little more off balance than I like, but for me, it is the moment that counts.


3 comments:

ella parry said...

this is lovely!!!

Jenny Bessonette said...

What an awesome layout Diana! I'm so happy you found us and I am really enjoying getting to know you. :-) Thanks so putting us on your blog too! Oh, and I can't wait to see what you make with our April kit. You are very talented!

Love,
Jenny

Brenda said...

wow I really LOVE this LO!!
hugs
Brenda